Saturday, May 2, 2015
The Good Things about Dieting
Yes, dieting is hard. It is a First World problem that we all have to deal to some degree. But I have discovered that there is an 'up side' to it as well.
1. You save a lot of money.
2. The food you do eat tastes way better.
3. You waste less time in the bathroom.
4. Less indigestion.
5. You feel proud / happy of your accomplishment.
6. Clothes fit better.
7. You have more energy / zest for life.
8. You suddenly get to act like a health guru.
9. You get to tease your fat friends (who are actually still thinner than you, but that's quite beside the point).
Have I missed anything?