Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Many Changes are Coming

This year has not gone predictably, and that's okay.

God surely works outside of that narrow threshold.

I'd say life is good, but that would be a massive under-statement. Unemployment doesnt make me question the amazingness of my life.

I am really looking forward to moving home - Barry's Bay. I won't miss Ottawa. These last three or so months at home with my family have been precious, but I won't miss here. Though I have no 'hard' prospects, I am strangely, perhaps nuttily, optimistic.

I am healthy - best shape for a long time - and strong. I have a good mind and a readiness to take on hard challenges. I don't know what God wants from me, nor what the purpose of this whole weird year was, but I will listen to what He is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment