Thursday, October 18, 2012

Empty Words or Why Broten is a Dangerous Moron

Like 'homophobe'. Misogyny.

Often 'anti-Semite,' when applied to Christians - the only people other than the Jews who actually think the Jews are special.

Alright I will address the Broten nonsense. My tedency is to ignore moronism when I see it. Hence the delay. When she first said this new stupid thing I figured that she would be slapped back by popular opinion, and so I didn't think I needed to knock down the bruised reed. And she has been slapped back, more or less. But just for the hey, let's examine what she said:

Here's Broton's argument:















 plus









 plus














plus











equals

misogyny.


These are my wife and daughters. I adore my wife and daughters. I am pro-life. Laurel Broten does not have a wife and daughters. I am the misogynist.

Broten believes that it is okay to kill baby girls. I do not. I am the misogynist.

6 comments:

  1. I thought you said "my tendency is to ignore MORmonism".

    I was like...jerk misogynist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Loved your post the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man! :) Hey...when are we going to get together again? Our evenings at home just aren't the same without our resident mooch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem has always been one of mooching rights: mine or Marie's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you would eventually weigh in, even if it took some prodding. And in true Kerr style, the weigh-in was unique.
    Re. the last post: while I agree that there is no measurable difference between the graduate of the Catholic separate system and that of the public, I do think that there is an immeasurable difference between the two systems. However, in the end, I do think that it all comes down to the family and if that ain't sound, then nothing is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your post!
    God bless,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete