Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Thank God I Live in Barry's Bay!

http://life.nationalpost.com/2012/02/03/toronto-real-estate-heres-what-1m-will-buy-you-east-of-the-dvp/

Here is what the million dollar Toronto house of the above article looks like:

National Post


As per my friend's, Sarah's, request, here's what significantly less than a million dollars will get you in my neck of the woods.



To each his own, I guess.  ;)

I am grateful for any little service thetheologyofdad can do for this wonderful region of the world in which I live. I can just picture myself standing in that water casting out with my rod!

2 comments:

  1. why don't you post what you could get for a million dollars north of bancroft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that. I was thinking I could turn my house into a high-rise. Even then the Goulds would look down their noses at me... :(

    ReplyDelete