I would love your suggestions, but keep in mind my criteria:
1) Canadian - lives in Canada.
2) Catholic in a broad sense.
3) English language.
4) Regularly updated. At least 12 times a year, with the most recent post no further back than a few months ago.
5) Public blog - if I accidentally put a password one up, I will take it down!
6) Moral quality: no swears, no bad pictures, no excessive negativity, no defamation, slander, etc.
7) It's a blog, not a website, not a whatever...
Here is the list so far. These were the easier ones to get. The next step will consist in spiralling out from the ones I have, in other words, going on these blogs and checking out their contacts and blog rolls. I have done a bit of that already.
Here they are in alphebetic order. They will eventually be put in a blogger blog roll, but this is just to let you know what I have so far. Eventually I'd like to present them in terms of how popular they are, and / or in subgroupings: i.e., clergy blogs, mother blogs, prolife blogs, etc.
Let me know what you think and where to go from here, please.
I believe this is the longest list of its kind in existence...
* updated as of January 27th.
* updated as of January 28th.
* updated as of February 1st.