Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Week in Pictures, Mostly



I took the kids down the street to Kaminiskeg Lake, and just below is Isaiah's haul.

This is Pine Lake in Algonquin Park. It was all this vegetation for like half a km.
It was very shallow. We had to follow the beaver trails.
Apparently the lake is down a few feet from last year.


This was my first Northern Pike ever.
He was long but too skinny, so I threw him back in.
Not all the fish in Algonguin are trophies, but this guy gets the prize for effort.
Reminds me of me at the buffet.
This was the day's royal wedding.
Rebecca's teacher, formerly known as Miss Peplinski (now Mrs. McGrath) is enjoying her big day.
 It was a very big wedding. I took my daughters to see her in her dress.
Some good friends of ours in town had the same idea.

2 comments: