Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's All in the Teacher


I went out fishing for the first time in about a year, but finally with a teacher who could really give me a sense of how to fish. Might sound odd, but it's not as straight-forward as you'd think. It paid off, as you can tell from the photo. Those are small mouth bass, and it'll be a lovely dinner on Friday. I think I'm hooked now.

Some long overdue photos from my mom's visit a few weeks ago:





_________________________________________________


And, couldn't resist putting in a picture of the garden.
Again, this is from a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. I think I have to start commenting on your theological entries, not just your "dad" entries. But my thoughts on the Christopher West post are so long that a simple comment wouldn't suffice. Maybe my own blog needs to discuss this?

    Anyway, I love your garden. I have serious garden envy. What are you growing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please comment on the CW stuff! I find the whole thing very interesting...

    My garden is as lovely as a hetero can make!!! ;)

    Pumpkins, beans, tomatoes, corn, cabbage, carrots. I think that's all.

    ReplyDelete