Monday, March 8, 2010

Apology to Christendom! And Suspense till Tomorrow

A Redaction

I was just corrected. I got something wrong. Always happy to admit it when it happens.

The other day (post entitled, "How to Sell a School') I noted - and not merely noted but playfully derided - Christendom for having the motto 'A Roman Catholic College.' Its motto is actually 'To Restore all things in Christ' - a motto of which I am decidedly fond. My friend, Jenna, will apologize too! ;)

In my opinion, Christendom is one of the finest Catholic Colleges in North America - and perhaps the world. That was why I included its motto in my post in the first place.

Suspense

I am doing something very exciting today. I will bring my camera, and tell you all about it tomorrow.

pax vobiscum

1 comment:

  1. I do apologize! Sorry, dear Christendom college!

    ReplyDelete